Marshymallow~♥

Welcome! I hope you have much fun in reading these blogs as I have when writing them. :D

Wednesday, June 30

AHHHHHH!!~♥

OMG!! OMG!!! OMG!!! So.. much has happened since the last time I wrote!! HAHAHA I don't know where to start!! OH!! OMG!! Korea made it to the elite 8 but then lost!!!! WHY!!?? T^T
It's okay I'm still rooting for them! GO TAEGUK WARRIORS!!! Oh! and earlier on Samantha told me that Japan's game was EPIC!!~ :D


I really can't remember much because I'm writing this like after 3 whole days have passed... for those who don't know I have short term memory loss so it's really hard!! HAHA. -When I try to remember things... a crab pops into my head..- Oh! and Sam said that my head is constipated. That was funny! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Chocokiwii


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones