Marshymallow~♥

Welcome! I hope you have much fun in reading these blogs as I have when writing them. :D

Sunday, August 15

Update~♥

Okay this is another update post... sorry I haven't been posting lately.... The last time I posted was the last day of July!!! -LOL.- It's already the 15th of August now.... That's like two weeks!!! -Bleh..- So, August was a busy month for me. I had the linkcrew training, the freshmen orientation, the (my) orientation, the back to school shoppings, the last-minute crammings, and the last-minute plannings for the last few days of my summer break!

Link crew training was sleepy and tiring but filled with tons of fun and laughter! Many familiar faces were there and we were all excited to meet our incoming freshmen buddies on freshmen orientation day. The training was only for two days but we woke up bright and early at 7 and trained until 12 each day. We also got cool torquoise linkcrew t-shirts!

Freshmen orientation was the BEST! I love my freshmen buddies. They were very cooperative and patient with me during the times we had to wait in line and also when we did our fun-filled activities! Thanks guys!♥

My orientation came two days afterwards and I was soo psyched! I got most of the classes that I wanted! -YES~- I'm almost a junior now!! I say almost because the school year hasn't technically started yet.. :D I got all my books and IB Physics got me 3 huge textbooks!!! -Sooo heavy!!~- It was still fun! I got to meet many of my friends who I have not seen the whole summer!

So.. textbooks mean that I now have to go through ALL of them and read and review them before school starts... ugh.. asian parents...So for the last remaining days of summer I have been studying for the SAT and reading through my textbooks...

With school almost starting, I had to get everything ready and help my sister, who is going on to Jr.high, with the process. We went back to school shopping together and bought many things that are not essential to back to school day! :D

With summer almost closing in, my friends and I crammed the remaining few days of summer with lots of activities. We watched movies, went shopping, went to Hungtington Beach, had a cookout, went to Knott's Berry Farm, and went ice-skating.

Currently, I'm really excited for school to start!! I'm going to become a junior!! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Chocokiwii


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones