Marshymallow~♥

Welcome! I hope you have much fun in reading these blogs as I have when writing them. :D

Wednesday, July 21

Eating!!~♥

HAHAHA!!! So.. I was prohibited from playing on the computer for four days straight!!! -gasp- Yes, I know.. so sad... Anyways, my hoggy parents hogged the computer for the last four days so I wasn't able to post and basically forgot everything that happened in those four days except today and yesterday!! :D

So.. yesterday was my mom's off-day!! -YAY!!!- I went out to go eat Nicko Nicko Sushi & Roll. It was really good!! -I took pictures to post them but sadly, I don't know how to post them on my blog...- The prices are really good considering the great quality and quantity of food. :DDDDD

Also, today I went to go eat at Asia Buffet for lunch. Chiristine's family took me and I brought along my sister. :D It was my first time at Asia Buffet and everything was sooo COOL!!~
They had the mongolian BBQ thing in the buffet. Also, there was tapioca pudding, pastries, sushi, and lots of fried food!!!
-HEHEHEHE- I ate an equivalent of one weeks worth of food there! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Chocokiwii


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones