Marshymallow~♥

Welcome! I hope you have much fun in reading these blogs as I have when writing them. :D

Friday, July 23

GACKT GACKT GACKT~!!!♥♥

As anyone who has ever know me knows.. I am a HUGE gackt fanatic!!! ♥ -Actually, I'm a fanatic of a lot of other people... but let's talk about Gackt for now....- So.. basically, Gackt and his weird ways have inspired me to follow his "Gackt" diet. It consists of everything besides carbs. :D So, that's what I'm doing... eating eveything that does not have carbs.. It's soo hard though!!!
So.. the reason I'm doing this is because.........


WARNING: You are entering flashback mode....BEWARE


(last month)
Mom: OMG!!! You're cousin is getting married!!!
Me: -spit take- WHAT!!!? But the other one married just last month!
Mom: I know!!! They grow up soo fast! Well, anyways, we have to go out and buy dresses.
Me: ARRGGHHH!!!! I'm not going to wear a dress like this! I NEED TO EXERCISE! LOSE WEIGHT!



WARNING: You are now leaving flashback mode......
CAUTION: You may feel slightly dizzy, hungry, loony, crazy, potatoy, crunchy, chewy and experience an increase and decrease in blood pressure, bloatedness, sea-sickness, nauseousness, crampish, feverish, and janeish..



So.. that's what happened....So I'm eating everything but carbs and DANCING!!!!
Yeah I have a thing for dancing recently..... if you ever go to the market and see someone dancing to the song over the intercom while shopping, that's ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Chocokiwii


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones