Marshymallow~♥

Welcome! I hope you have much fun in reading these blogs as I have when writing them. :D

Friday, July 9

Becoming A Studious Person~♥

Ugh.. so basically this week took quite a toll on me. My stress level went up like 20%. I got my AP test scores back which were horrible, I got fatter not going to basketball practices or games, and my friends are tempting me to go hang out with them when they know I can't... T^T

So.. lately I'm obsessed with studying. I thank Kiran and Sandra. They are my study idols. They're really smart but too modest to admit it.
WAY TOO MODEST!
Ugh... so I'm dedicating myself to study and seeing my AP test scores just made me more motivated.
-depressed- So.. just last week I bought some SAT prep books and a box of flash vocabulary cards. Also, I'm still going to my tutoring at Jones so lately I have a lot of studying to do. The problem is that it's summer and a bunch of my friends are not helping me but preventing me studying. It's summer, I know, but I don't have all summer to play around. T^T -though I wish i did...- Just last week, I went to see two movies and this week they are telling me to go to the spa and watch another movie with them! I love you guys but seriously, I need to study!!!!! -SORRY GUYS!!-

So.. that was basically EVERYTHING that happened since the last time I posted. My life is very uniteresting these days because I'm normally just cooped up at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Chocokiwii


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones