Marshymallow~♥

Welcome! I hope you have much fun in reading these blogs as I have when writing them. :D

Monday, July 5

Sleep Over~♥

YAY!!! so I stayed over at my friend Sandra's house for another night!!~
It was sooo awkward today though because Sandra was not at home for a period of time and all her friends came over!! :D It was awkward because I didn't know what to talk about with them!!
AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!««« that was me inside when I first saw them but on the outside I was like.. Oh.. yeah.. hey... :D
I feel bad though because I feel like I wasn't able to be FUN for them.. AGGHH!! I'm just not used to being around those that I'm not close with!! o.O -I'M SORRY!!-
So.. we played card games, guitar hero, and surfed the web!! It was....fun??? :D

Okay.. so.. I made alfredo with Sandra when she came home!! YAY!!! Actually, we -her mom and I and my sister- went to pick her up and went shopping.. but anyways, we made alfredo!! IT TASTED AWESOME!! So around night, we played twister, monopoly, and watched legally blonde 1 and 2. Here are the most memorable quotes that I remember:

WH: You got into Harvard?!
EW: What? Like, it's hard?

EW:Bend and snap!

Emmet:Did you take Mrs. Windham on a date?
Enrique S:Yes
E:Where?
ES: A restaurant in Concord where no one could recognize us.
E:How long have you been sleeping with Mrs. Windham?
ES:Three months
E:..And your boyfriend's name is..
ES:Chuck................Pardon me, pardone me. I thought you said friend, Chuck is just a friend.
Chuck: You b****

HAHAHA
I love legally blonde!

So anyways.. we went to sleep around 2 or 3-ish. XP
Oh! and I also painted my nails NEON GREEN!! -Sam's favorite color!-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Chocokiwii


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones