Marshymallow~♥

Welcome! I hope you have much fun in reading these blogs as I have when writing them. :D

Sunday, July 4

Independence Day~♥

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!~
So.. today I went to church as usual and studied the whole day because I wouldn't have time to study later on when I go to visit my friend, Sandra. :D

We had a BBQ part-ay!! -woohoo- We ate everything from shishkabobs to steak, to korean bbq, to corns, and potatoes, and KLONDIKE BARS!Remeber those bars!!! HAHA I rememeber when I was little and they used to drip down my hand and arm! :D I also remember the Flintstone bar! -They still sell them FYI-

So.. today was a sad day because I didn't see any fireworks!! T^T
BUT.. I'm having a sleep over at Sandra's house so everything's alright!!!
Our parents left to go to where all MORONs GO and we have just recently finished painting our nails! :D -We're sooooo glamorous!- I thank Samantha :D.

Hope everyone had a great Independence Day!!! -YAY!!- Oh!! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALBERT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Chocokiwii


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones