Marshymallow~♥

Welcome! I hope you have much fun in reading these blogs as I have when writing them. :D

Wednesday, June 9

The Day Before the Last Day of School!~♥

YAY!! took the chem final today!! It was easier than I thought! It also helped that I actually studied everything the night before -this morning- hahahahaha!! But third period was cool today because the whole class spent it in the library. I learned how to play egyptian war!! YAY!! My reaction time is REALLY SLOW though.. T^T I couldn't tap a single time.

TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! OMG!! so excited.. hehehehe but there's still one more final to take!! -Bleh!- It's pre-caluculus and it's the class that I hate the most!!! I'm failing that class sooo badly!! I'm probably going to take it again next year...

OH!!! so again.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAHNDOO AND LILAY-MON!!!~ I love you guys!!! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Chocokiwii


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones