Marshymallow~♥

Welcome! I hope you have much fun in reading these blogs as I have when writing them. :D

Wednesday, June 9

A New Day~♥

AGHHH!! It's 3:12 in the morning and I'm still studying -cramming- for my chem finals!!!
-T^T- On the bright side though... It's LILAY-MON and MAHNDOO'S birthdays today!! YAY!! I love you guys!! They're soo awesome!! So.. today which was yesterday, was a REALLY BAD day.. -UGH!- I had my spanish finals and I FAILED it! It's mostly because I was studying -cramming- the night before like always and fell asleep on the day of the testing. T^T I hate myself! Also, -ramal- wouldn't clarify his tests for english!! -BLEH!- Time to start reading Jane Eyre....which I finished by the way!! :D YESH!!~ On the bright side the basketball team went swimming today for seventh period final!! SWIMMING FOR TWO HOURS!!! -woohoo- that was awesome! -...even though i didn't swim..- HAHAHA! Well... I pray that everyone will do well on their finals!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Chocokiwii


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones