Marshymallow~♥

Welcome! I hope you have much fun in reading these blogs as I have when writing them. :D

Friday, June 11

Last Day of School~♥

AH! I was soo tired that I forgot to write yesterday!! HAHAHA
SO it was the last day of the school year yesterday!!! YESH!!~ but it dosn't feel like it AT ALL!! So.. it was a really sad day because all the seniors were leaving and graduationg!!!
-T^T BOOHOO!!~- and.. so.. during graduation I was selling water bottles for basketballs and cried when all the seniors walked by...and it made me think how I want to hurry up and graduate. -LOL.- I'm soo sick of school!!~ HAHAHA. So afterwards, I went to the mall with my friends today!!! -YAY!!- We saw Letters to Juliet! It was a romantic comedy! At first it seemed really boring but at the end we were just like OMG! THAT WAS THE BEST MOVIE EVER!! HAHAHA. So, that was yesterday, -BLEH!- and today... I was supposed to go to the movies and watch Prince of Persia but I couldn't find my phone!! T^T so I couldn't go!!!! So... the whole day I did nothing except watch tv and excersise for 2 hours! HAHAHA. Which reminds me AHHH!!! SUMMER BREAK STARTED TODAY!! HAHAHAHA ...yet I want to go back to school already... it's soo boring at home.. I think I'm going to die out of boredom!!~ Someone save me!!! T^T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Chocokiwii


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones